Our vision is to educate the whole child to the highest possible standard, increase their life experiences and widen their horizons.
At Red Rose Primary School, we aim to:
- Work together as a community to provide a safe and caring environment in which all children feel confident,
- encourage children to tackle challenges
- equip our children with the necessary skills, attitudes and values.
- promote tolerance and understanding
- encourage high personal goals and aspirations for all.
- provide a global curriculum which is rich and exciting, matched to the needs of our children.
- encourage excellent standards of behaviour
- ensure creativity, self-expression and imagination is developed.
- ensure all children are digitally literate
- develop lively enquiring minds,
- develop the social, moral and cultural knowledge and understanding of children to provide a fully inclusive school
- promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
- respect the rights of children.
Our Core Values
R – Respect
E – Excellence
D – Determination
R – Responsibility
O – Opportunity- take a wide range of opportunities
S – Support for others
E – Equality
We also strive to uphold and educate our pupils with British Values.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.